- A glimpse into New York's finest dining with Fred Sloan and Nelson Braff
- This episode’s guest is Artem Mashkov, a dynamic entrepreneur who describes himself as a founder, investor, and disruptor. He is the founder of several successful companies, most notably Intelligent Ventures, which raises capital for internal and external projects.
- While financial scams and fraud are common, there are a few simple things you can do to protect yourself.
- The decision of which investment style is best, active or passive, is a subject of much debate.
- In reviewing prospective clients' brokerage accounts over the years, we regularly come across portfolio holdings that are inappropriate, disadvantageous, overly complex, and way too expensive.
- In our podcast we discuss and challenge the idea that a 4.5% retirement spending rate should be applied consistently over an extended period of time.