- Let’s face it: taxes hurt, especially for wealthy individuals. A powerful estate planning strategy with the potential to minimize tax exposure for the wealthy involves GRATs, or Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts.
- In reviewing prospective clients’ brokerage accounts over the years, we regularly come across portfolio holdings that are inappropriate, disadvantageous, overly complex, and way too expensive. If you’re making any of the following six portfolio mistakes, consider these alternatives.
- AssetTV interview regarding the importance of stress-testing your portfolio to make sure it’s ready for a market downturn.
- What are the challenges in funding a LOSAP, and what can lead to a funding shortfall?
- Life insurance is a necessary risk management tool for many families, but in our almost 40 years of experience, many buyers are misinformed, and many fail to conduct the proper research before purchasing.
- FCE ranked 171 in the 2017 Financial Advisor Magazine.
- The S&P 500 has drawn down by just over 10% as of the time of this writing. This is commonly referred to as a 'correction'.
- As this month we celebrate Valentine's Day, we thought it would be timely to talk about love and finances and of course the biggest question regarding them. How can couples and families have a healthier relationship with their money?
- In the modern age, data may be thought of as the world’s most valuable resource. The attached article, published in the May 6, 2017 edition of The Economist, explores a number of economic and legal questions surrounding this important concept. We hope you find it to be of interest.
We believe, as Einstein said, “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.”
You did the hard part.
You figured out how to earn and keep a considerable amount of wealth.
Now it is time for us to help de-mystify financial planning for you and figure out how to achieve all your wealth management objectives.